Re: Laurel Burch lesson

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 02:26:25 PDT

"Fantastic Felines"

Recently, Barnes and Noble had this book in their "specials" for $6.98. Someone on the list told us about it and I went right to the store and bought it.
 I did this with my high school students, but this could easily be adapted for any grade level. My sister does something similar with elementary.

I left this lesson with them when I went to Miami...I figured they could do it easily enough without much supervision.
Carolyn Roberts

    http://cyber.lenoir.k12.nc.us/khs/lburch.htm

  great art work
  whick book did you use?also what grade did this? ---
leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu

---