Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.

Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Who/how do I contact for teaching abroad?


From: Esa Tipton (tmtartseducation_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 23:44:22 PDT

To work overseas: contact the International Schools
Services (ISS) for an application form. You can do
this online now. They are the largest U.S. based
overseas recruiting fair for international schools all
over the world There is still one fair left this year
in June in Philadelphia. The ISS holds two fairs
during the peak hiring season, one on the east coast
and one on the west. They are the most expensive to
register with but they reach schools that are not
necessarily recruiting through the ECIS.

The other large recruiting organization is the
European Council for International School (ECIS) based
in London. They have one fair on the North American
continent usually in February. Most of the hiring is
done in February-March each year. They also have one
fair left in June. The ECIS is free to register and
free to attend the fair. But you have to get to London
or Vancouver, Canada.

Teresa Tipton

> I would like to be teaching in a foriegn land- Japan
> etc Who do I contact

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - online filing with TurboTax