Re: hot art rooms

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 22:37:31 PDT

In a message dated 04/18/2002 1:19:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
sidmill@nsn.k12.nv.us writes:

> OK all you Easterners who are complaining....last week it was a beautiful
> Spring here (Northeastern Nevada). It's been snowing for the last 3 days.
> The Sierras got 2 feet of new snow. I figure it takes about 4 or 5 days
> for weather to travel across country, barring wierd winds etc. Don't put
> your Sorels away. Sid

 Snow?!?...More record breakers here...Thursday is predicted 90's and
humid...The ice rink at Rockefeller Center in NYC, which is usually scheduled
to close on April 20, was reported to be warm water. I'm considering
bringing each class down from my 2nd floor sweltering art room to the
air-conditioned office tommorrow and assigning them to do portraits of the
secretaries. Now, that should go over big- LOL! Better yet, I'm movin' to
Kansas City where they passed a bond issue to air-condition the schools!
Susan on Long Island

---