Re: interviews

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 21:43:38 PDT

I agree with getting a good idea about the person--some of the questions
suggested would only be appropriate of a teacher with previous experience
and would nail new teachers. Give them some what would you do if...type
of things to see how they think and react. Getting along with other staff
is so critical, particularly in elementary schools where you have to work
closely with classroom teachers.

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #