Re: Maggie Who?

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 19:29:49 PDT

...and don't forget good looking!
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com
www.saxarts.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: ARTNSOUL12@aol.com
  To: ArtsEdNet Talk
  Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 7:23 PM
  Subject: Re: Maggie Who?

  In a message dated 04/17/2002 5:57:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, HydrideN@aol.com writes:

    maggie who?

  LOL!!! Sorry HydrideN, thought everyone knows our Maggie- one of the kindest, most thoughtful, sharing, intelligent, and interesting regulars on our list! Sorry, Maggie, don't mean to embarass you, but you know how honest and forthright I am. Just speakin' the truth.
  BTW, thanks to everyone who responded with her e-mail.
  Susan on Long Island
  ---
leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu

---