Re: hot art rooms

---------

LMiller435_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 17:37:11 PDT

In a message dated 04/17/2002 4:09:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Iteachart7@aol.com writes:

> OUr entire school just got central air!! Yeah! Just in time for the 94
> degree days we've had this week!
> Peace and cool
> Gabrielle

And Framingham is just about to remodel and build onto our out of date high
school making it big enough for almost 3000 students. The offices will be
air-conditioned, but there's no money for air conditioning in the rest of the
building.

Leslie
Framingham, MA

---