Re: Maggie Who?

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 17:23:31 PDT

In a message dated 04/17/2002 5:57:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
HydrideN@aol.com writes:

> maggie who?

LOL!!! Sorry HydrideN, thought everyone knows our Maggie- one of the
kindest, most thoughtful, sharing, intelligent, and interesting regulars on
our list! Sorry, Maggie, don't mean to embarass you, but you know how honest
and forthright I am. Just speakin' the truth.
BTW, thanks to everyone who responded with her e-mail.
Susan on Long Island

---