Writing

---------

From: Dawn (dwelter_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 13:24:46 PDT

Hi,
I'm new to the site. A friend suggested I check things out since some of
you were talking about students and writing in art class. I'm an
elementary art teacher and have been having my students write answers to
questions at the end of each lesson. Obviously, the questions I ask relate
to the objectives of the lesson. My students answer anywhere from 6 to 12
questions. It usually takes an entire 50 minute class time. I'm working on
my Master's and am in the midst of researching art and writing especially
at the elementary level. If anyone has come across articles or books
related to this please let me know. Thus far I have found a minimum of
resources.Thanks in advance. Dawn

---