Re: NAEA Conference

---------

From: Barbara Laws (blaws_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 12:34:01 PDT

Hi, Becky,
Suggest you take the program, handouts from the sessions you attended and your registration to whoever signs off on your professional development. (Just the program and registration may be sufficient.)
Barb

>>> RebeccaStoneDanahy@fcds.org 04/17/02 03:11PM >>>

Hi everyone,
I attended the NAEA Conference but did not get a certificate of credit for my teaching certification. Is there an address or contact person through NAEA? How do I go about getting credit for this? I am in a private school so I always end up doing these things myself.
Clueless in NC,
Becky