Re: Reuse Center?

---------

From: Susan M Kipp (smkipp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 12:45:16 PDT

Hi, Connie,
Here in Portland there's something called Schoolhouse Supply where teacher's can go get free supplies donated by businesses, etc. In fact this week is our school's turn to to "shop". You never know what will be there, but it's always worth the trip. There's an article about them you can pull up on the web:
http://www.oregonlive.com/news/00/01/st011214.html----- Original Message -----