Re: Summer Art Camp Advice

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 06:33:41 PDT

FYI When placing your order for a summer program, please state clearly on
the order that it is for a summer program and the date that the order is
needed. We get a lot of orders from schools about the same time but they
are not needed until August. If you say "Summer Order" it will be pushed to
the top of the list and you'll get it on time. Hope this helps.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com