Professional Development-Japan

---------

From: Kathleen Hubbard (hubbardk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 06:02:53 PDT

Hello everyone...I haven't corresponded in a long time, although I am keeping up with the chat. Is there anyone else on the list going to Japan this summer through the professional development award sponsored by Toyota? I found out I was selected approximately 2 weeks ago. I am from Michigan. Please correspond if you are going.-Thanks!

---