Reuse Center?

---------

From: Connie (crobbins_brady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 21:26:24 PDT

Our community arts group is considering starting a "reuse center for arts and education" where overstock, discarded, recycled art and education supplies can be gathered and organized then re-distributed to educational and non-profit programs in the community.
Do you have a similar program in your community? We would like to gather as much information as possible, and perhaps even visit a couple programs to determine if this is feasible for us. Our community is not high industrial and more tourism-based, however we are the largest town between Denver and Salt Lake, so we'd likely have support from businesses and small manufacturers in the region.
You can respond "off-list" if you'd wish, to my husband: Dennis Brady (destinycreation@yahoo.com)