Brazil

---------

From: Connie (crobbins_brady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 21:19:53 PDT

Thank you!! I certainly appreciated ALL the wonderful responses received about my family's upcoming trip to Santos, Sao Paolo, Brazil. I must admit I had been apprehensive about heading on my first out-of-country trip to this area. However, your support, suggestions, and helpful tips have reassured me. Again, what a wonderful group of folk you are!
Connie (Colorado)