Printmaking Reflection Form

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 22:34:47 PDT

I believe that the ability to reflect back upon any problem or task
is of a great benefit. I gave my students a reflection form to fill out
when they finished their printing. As usual they took the task very
seriously. I just posted the form as a web page at:
        http://www.taospaint.com/ReflectionForm.html
Only four students still to finish printing, it's been a long haul.
These kids really make teaching a joy. They put in such effort.
Like J. Paul Getty said: "The secret to success is to work real
hard every day, to put forth a lot of effort, then to strike oil."
                                I guess I struck oil, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com