Can anyone share the names and qualificatioins of Texas VASE State Judges?

---------

From: Robert Fromme (rfromme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 18:13:50 PDT

Howdy, ArtsEdNetters,

Over the past six years, students from my Electronic Media, Digital Graphics
and Animation, and Animation I,II courses have been encouraged to enter the
regional/area and state, Texas Visual Arts Scholastic Events (VASE). I have
also participated as a juror forseveral regional/area events in other
locations within our the state. In the past several years, I have grown
curious about the training and specific experience of state level jurors in
the areas of Videography, 3D Computer Graphics and 3D Animation.

Are the names of the state jurors published?

Are their credentials available for review?

What is the process of screening and elimination that the student area
winners must move through at the Texas VASE event, before they are ranked?

Thanks in advance if anyone can help with these questions.

Bob Fromme
Digital Graphics and Animation Instructor
Technology Applications & Career and Technology Education
East Central High School
San Antonio, Texas

---