Re: interviews

---------

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 05:15:51 PDT

Ask your candidate to tell about the biggest mistake they ever made. It
allows you to see if they have a sense of humor (not taking themselves too
seriously). I have worked with people who never make mistakes, and it is
always unpleasant. While on the committee to find a new librarian for the
public library, our favorite candidate told us about buying a Yugo.

I know a reatauranteur who is famous for her good hires. She says she'd
never hire anyone she would not enjoy having dinner with.
Christa

---