Re: Writing Prompts

---------

From: Karen Chilman (ChilArt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 21:03:44 PDT

Two language arts teachers and I took a course at the National Gallery a few years ago and we did a ton of writing. It was fun for them to see how to include art as prompts in their classrooms.
We wrote from different perspectives of how something "felt" in the painting. For instance, in the "little girl with watering can" I wrote about how it felt to be the can....