Re: writing and no time

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 17:08:23 PDT

I, too, only see them for forty five minutes. We do some writing, but it is
not a regular occurrance. I am finding myself in a bind trying to get the
projects done- and am trying to simplify my assessments because they are also
taking way too much time. We've missed so many Mondays and Fridays, those
classes are in a crunch to catch up. I would love an hour per class -three
through 6th gr.
That, IMO would give me a chance to get more discussion going. Betsy

artappeal wrote:

> I understand the value of writing about art, and I think the suggestions

---