Re: writing in the art room

---------

From: Sally & Mike Engle (salnmike_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 16:04:50 PDT

I have the same time problem, and the older kids are the ones I only see
once a week. I have tried to find time to write about art with the kids, but
there never seems to be enough. On the plus side, the other 'special'
teachers and are meeting to see what we can do about scheduling. Seems they
would rather have the little ones more and I would rather have the older
ones more. Hope we can get something worked out - then maybe I can find at
least a little time to write.
Sally^.^

> However, I teach elementary
> students once a week for forty minutes. I feel that if I gave my students
> two writing prompts every week, that's all we'd have time to do.
.getty.edu

---