Re: writing in the art room

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 15:13:56 PDT

I do something similiar - I have a poster that I received from one of the
colleges. It has about 30 portraits on it done in several different
styles/mediums. I have the students describe their chosen portrait without
mentioning where on the poster it is located. Then I post them and have the
students see if they can figure out which portrait is being described. I
usually give out cheap-o prizes (like stickers or pencils) to whoever has X
# of students figure out their portrait from the description.
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids