Re: Adding to our Web Page

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 17:59:10 PDT

I reserve 4x8 display boards from the district for our
Art Fair in May. We put them up and down the main halls.
They truck them in and pick them up two
weeks later. We will have 300 to 450 pieces on display
the week of May 6 to 10. We have a big Fine Arts Festival
on Thursday May 9. Everyone is welcome, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com