RE: Sidewalk art

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 11:42:09 PDT

Testing starts this week - and I am hoping to take some younger classes
outside to draw in the courtyard - just had to share - I bought some
containers of Crayola chalk at Walmart on April 1 - they were the fat
sidewalk chalk - regularly $1.97 for 20 sticks... and they rang up 5 cents a
container. I had them check - thought it was an April Fool's thing going
on - but they said if it rang up a nickel - it was a nickel - walked out
with a cart full for $2.50. We will have fun!

        No to oil pastels....
        Ellen

---