Re: $ucessful fundraiser

---------

From: Aaron Hopkins (hopkiaar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 10:02:12 PDT

Don't waste money on a set of prints!! If you have an LCD projector and
computer you can get any print you want, bigger, better, and cheaper
using power point.
hop

>>> Rdunkelart@aol.com 04/13/02 08:47AM >>>
Have to tell the group I am sooooo pleased with this years fundraiser.
First
have to
tell you we are a rural school with broken families, foster families
and alot
of free
breakfasts and lunches!!! 325 kids elementary . So a more affluent
school
population might earn even more. Fortunately alot of parents value
their
childrens artworks and this year through Square One Art I took in
$1,394.25
and will be able to keep 35% of that which will help my budget
considerably.
I did the Square One Art fundraiser last year for the first time and
did not
take in this much money. Parents were anxiously waiting for it to
happen this
year again and the
order slips came in very, very quickly!!! Bought a digital camera last
year
and will
buy some much needed sets of art prints and art books this year.
Roberta

---
leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu
---