Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: interviews

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 09:37:56 PDT

Jackie, what grade level? For high school you really
need to include support for continuing
education/career: How would you help support a student
who's goals are in the field of art find opportunities
after school? Just a thought. It matters to the kids,
especially if they come from a non-artistic home.
> I have some interviews coming up this weekend for
> new art teachers.

> ---

Do You Yahoo!?