interviews

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 06:34:41 PDT

I have some interviews coming up this weekend for new art teachers. One
thing I ask for them is to walk me through a complete lesson plan. I ask
to see a portfolio of the applicants work, if not available I ask for
another interview.

I am in need of some fresh approaches on inteview. As you work with other
teachers in your district or areas, what are some questions you feel
should have been asked?

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org