Adding to our Web Page

---------

From: V Moreira Komando (komandov_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 14 2002 - 11:01:23 PDT

I have some more up on the web page and will continue
to add some things this week:

http://members.cox.net/artzheart/index.html

http://members.cox.net/artzheart/techniques.html

The photos under the art show set up need to be
adjusted, but I do have some of the metal work up and
some of our celestial slab pots up. I will be listing
more individual student work as soon as I get them
edited. Peace portraits from our collaboration will be
up in May.

~^~
Vivian

=====