Re: Advertising ideas, books, curriculum

---------

From: Gintz, Marcia Renee (gintzmr_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 14 2002 - 10:22:14 PDT

I have a book called "Picasso's Posters" that I have used this year. I got it a Borders. It talks about other artists' uses (ex. Toulouse) as well of his for the purpose of advertisement and/or art. I feel that the students have really gained something from looking at advertisement in the past...before computers were around.
Hope this helps! Marcia Gintz
gintzmr@uwec.edu

---