Re: Advertising ideas, books, curriculum?

---------

From: BJ Berquist (berquist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 14 2002 - 06:46:07 PDT

This is a great opportunity to introduce media literacy. I have several
bookmarks at my backflip site under ArtsSites - Graphic Arts/Media
Literacy
http://www.backflip.com/members/bjberquist

Respectfully submitted,
BJ Berquist
Associate Educator, TAPPED IN
mailto:bjb@tappedin.org
http://www.tappedin.org/info/members/bj.html

Subject: Re: Advertising ideas, books, curriculum?
From: PrimaryE@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 09:41:15 EDT

Hi,
I'm teaching advertising next year. I was hoping for at least 15 so the
class would run. Thirty-two high school students signed up so there
will
have to be two classes. It's a half year course. I've thought of
business
cards, stationary, ad campaign (ad with slogan, packaging), logo
design. We
can look at the Absolut ads, I've got milk ads, etc. What feedback can
you
give me? I'm looking for some great books and/or films to buy and any
web
sights. Thanks in advance for your help. Eileen

---