Re: looking for partners of Chinese art project

---------

From: Neal Rosenblum (nrose757_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 21:46:16 PDT

let me know more about what you are thinking about. i teach second grade
in a public school in Boulder Colorado. at the school where i am at
right now, the cantonese children are very proud of their heritage.
anything i can teach that supports them would be great. we also have a
large population of Hmong children.

neal in Boulder

---