Re: weaving

---------

From: Kathleen Shilson (kshilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 16:52:57 PDT

Thanks.. that explains it.. I thought I had missed something.. and at my age
I think I'm missing something every day.. ha ha. just turning the big 50. I
have noticed lately, because of being old, I'm more tolerant of the high
pitched- squeaky voices of those middle school kids..I guess its because my
hearing is kind of going south on me..ha ha..
Wayne S