Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

My Sixth Graders Are Painting

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 16:35:33 PDT

This morning I published a web page of my sixth graders painting:
They are having a blast painting. I asked them what is the best
way to learn how to mix colors, and they shouted "BY DOING IT !!"
Hope everything is going well for you, Woody in KC

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on
 my watercolors are at
                visit my Web Site at