Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: a password is required to see Van Gogh show

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 12:21:53 PDT

In the center of the screen is a spot that says "start the experience"
and has /Nederlands/English. Click there, not at the top where it says
visitors. A new window opens and it has little icons, it is not real
clear where to go then, I just surfed around and saw a lot of
interesting things, put together in an interesting way.
Hope this helps- if you don't get the new window, maybe you don't have
some plug-in that is required or something.