Re: looking for partners of Chinese art project

---------

From: Numo Jaeger & Michael Miller (jaegmil_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 12:13:56 PDT

I would be very interested in a collaboration project. My students are
doing some Chinese brush painting right now.

Numo

At 01:48 PM 4/13/02 -0400, you wrote:
>I am a graduate student of Art Education in the College of Fine Art,
University of Florida. Im from Beijing. My interest is intercultural
education through art. Im tutoring Chinese calligraphy in a charter
school and considering to design a lesson plan to introduce Chinese
calligraphy, maybe from the perspective of design principles,
>Im looking for partners for my collaboration project! Do you think you
can adapt my Chinese calligraphy lesson plan to your class? Or we can work
together to compose a lesson for American kids!!
>Looking forward to your reply!
>happy weekend!!
>
>Penghua

---