Re: looking for partners of Chinese art project

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 12:11:54 PDT

I would be very interested in colloboration with you on a calligraphy
lesson. I have Chinese calligraphy on display in a showcase now that
my middle school students did. We use a book on 214 radicals to be
sure we are doing it sort of correct. We have an assembly on May 14
by a Chinese acrobat group. I'm going to have my better calligraphers
make some signs for the assembly.
                                        Woody in KC

--
                        To respond to me privately via E-mail