Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: looking for partners of Chinese art project

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 12:11:54 PDT

I would be very interested in colloboration with you on a calligraphy
lesson. I have Chinese calligraphy on display in a showcase now that
my middle school students did. We use a book on 214 radicals to be
sure we are doing it sort of correct. We have an assembly on May 14
by a Chinese acrobat group. I'm going to have my better calligraphers
make some signs for the assembly.
                                        Woody in KC

penghua zhu wrote:

> I am a graduate student of Art Education in the College of Fine Art, University of Florida. Im from Beijing. My interest is intercultural education through art. Im tutoring Chinese calligraphy in a charter school and considering to design a lesson plan to introduce Chinese calligraphy, maybe from the perspective of design principles,
> Im looking for partners for my collaboration project! Do you think you can adapt my Chinese calligraphy lesson plan to your class? Or we can work together to compose a lesson for American kids!!
> Looking forward to your reply!
> happy weekend!!
> Penghua

                        To respond to me privately via E-mail