looking for partners of Chinese art project

---------

From: penghua zhu (pzhu_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 10:48:47 PDT

I am a graduate student of Art Education in the College of Fine Art, University of Florida. Im from Beijing. My interest is intercultural education through art. Im tutoring Chinese calligraphy in a charter school and considering to design a lesson plan to introduce Chinese calligraphy, maybe from the perspective of design principles,
Im looking for partners for my collaboration project! Do you think you can adapt my Chinese calligraphy lesson plan to your class? Or we can work together to compose a lesson for American kids!!
Looking forward to your reply!
happy weekend!!

Penghua

آy˫+.n+ǝZfyۓ칻&ޱiZGj)mWڮvwяl/