looking for partners of Chinese art project

---------

From: jude (pzhu_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 10:51:13 PDT

I am a graduate student of Art Education in the College of Fine Art,
University of Florida. Iím from Beijing. My interest is intercultural
education through art. Iím tutoring Chinese calligraphy in a charter
school and considering to design a lesson plan to introduce Chinese
calligraphy, maybe from the perspective of design principles,Ö
Iím looking for partners for my collaboration project! Do you think you
can adapt my Chinese calligraphy lesson plan to your class? Or we can work
together to compose a lesson for American kids!!
Looking forward to your reply!
happy weekend!!

---