Re: A favor for Woody's students

---------

From: sbacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 21:39:33 PDT

Dear Woody,

Please tell your student's that their work is very impressive! Even though I
knew they were middle school students, they have created artwork that looks
like it has been made by much older students. Obviously, much preparation
time was spent learning to draw the Olympic figures, and by the wonderful
movement produced through line and color, they spent a lot of experimentation
time carving the figures, and learning to register their prints.

My elementary students love to see pictures of other art students busy
creating. I'm sure, without a doubt, they will be awed by what they see on
your website. Your art classes are so fortunate to have you as an instructor!

Keep up the great work, kids! Can't wait to see what will be next!

Don'f forget to Pig Out on Art,

Mrs. Bacon, Art Instructor
Highland Park Elementary
Grove City, OH