Re: a password is required to see Van Gogh show

---------

From: Kathleen Shilson (kshilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 23:30:09 PDT

I will ask again... where in the van gogh site did you go to view the
paintings.. I just tried again.. I surfed all around.. no place allowed me
to view the works.. only on the cover and three little works as a book
appeared and I flipped through.. and only a couple images appeared.. postage
stamp size.
Wayne S