RE: Plaster Cast Hands!

---------

From: Sandra Rowland (serowland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 20:47:32 PDT

<<Is it really necessary to fill up with plaster immediately?
Do you know if it can wait overnight?>>

I don't know if it's necessary to fill with plaster immediately or not.....
I don't think the mold would dry out so much to make the plaster stick to
it--just haven't tried, and the kids are so eager to do this that I haven't
experimented.

You do need to do the plaster fairly quickly as the material does break
down as it dries. My cousin, my supplier, is a dentist and he keeps his damp
until they are ready to pour the mold.

---