Sue's Micro Kiln

---------

From: Heidi Keshet (mataemo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 20:33:21 PDT

Hello!
Can you tell me any information on a Micro Kiln.
I recently purchased a Micro Wheel at the NAEA convention in FL last
month. (with fellow art teacher, who bought one, too). The wheel is great
but we have a plethoura (SP?) of little teeny weeny pots. We would need to
through thousands of them to make it worthwhile to fire our Skutt kiln.
Can you use an enameling kiln? Have you ever tried any other kiln? Burnout
kiln?
Any info from anyone is greatly appricated
thanks,
Heidi

---