Re: Intierant?

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 13:27:15 PDT

Marcia, I had to go to our Ed Association and complain about the 7
classes of 7 defferent grade levels. I realized that no other teachers
in our corp had this grueling of a sched. We have formed a committee
for next year. There will be about 7
peopl;e on it, including our building rep. I have hopes for longer
classes. Hang in there. Our princial thought it would be great to give
all of the regular classroom teachers an extra plan on Thursdays, so she
loaded us up. This has not been a good year, and I am exhausted.
Whine!!
Hang in there.
Betsy

Marcia Scurfield wrote:

> I am pretty frustrated because I know that I could do a much better
> job with the kids if I had fewer 50-60 minute classes and a little
> more plan time. Last year I only had

---