Art Show

---------

From: Kathy Tickner (ktickner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 13:14:22 PDT

Hi Everyone!
I just wanted to let any art teachers know who live in the East Bay Area
(Oakland/San Fran) that I will be having my art show featuring over 500
pieces of matted and judged artwork of my 5th-8th grade students. If you
live nearby, come on by, introduce yourself and take a look!
It is Byron/Excelsior Middle School in Byron, CA (Near Antioch, Brentwood
and Discovery Bay) out near the delta. We are located at 14401 Byron
Highway. The show is Thursday, April 18 @ 6:30. If you wanted to come by
earlier, that's fine too.
I have all kinds of media, including an extensive ceramics collection from
the kids.
Just thought I would extend the invite!
Kathy Tickner
Byron/Excelsior Middle School