Re: a password is required to see Van Gogh show

---------

From: JIM WITTSTRUCK (JWITTSTRUCK_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 10:23:35 PDT

Hi All,

I just found out ( I think) why the URL below didn't work for some.

There is a space after the final slash which needs to come out. if you paste this into your browser, remove the extra space at the end and it will go there.

seemed to work for me.

Jim W.

Jim Wittstruck
M. W. Savage Elementary
Savage, MN 55044

>>> jekteachme@yahoo.com 04/12/02 11:25AM >>>

As far as the Van Gogh site
http://www.vangoghgauguin.nl/ I have no idea why some
of us can get in with no password and others need a
password. Anyone have a reason?
  Jan in Miami