Re: Paper beads - a great book

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 13:21:48 PDT

Hey all,
There is a great book called "Creating Extraordinary Beads from Ordinary
Materials" that you must look at if you get into this. Ranging from the
simple rolled bead to some rather complex beads in the shapes of people,
cats, alligators, etc., there is something to please any bead maker. In
addition to making beads out of any type of paper, it also shows beads that
can be made out of cotton, fabric scraps, yarn, and other inexpensive
materials. The ISBN# 0-89134-763-1

Happy Beading!

--
                   |          Melissa Enderle         |