Thank You and More Color Prints

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 19:25:35 PDT

Now with fifteen of my 8th graders finished their Winter Olympic 2002
color prints. I asked the students who were finished to write thank you
notes to all of you who gave them such glowing praise. I printed out
your e-mails for them to read first. At present all fifteen images
are on display at:
        http://www.taospaint.com/StudentPrintGallery.html
I show the students working through the process at:
        http://www.taospaint.com/ColorPrinting.html
Look for more images by next week. I am so very proud
of this group of students. I plan to publish each and every one.
                                                        Woody in KC

Some sample portions of student Thank You notes follow:

        Thank you lots for the wonderful comments you gave us
on our printing................Ianna

        Thank you for taking the time to look at our work..........

        Thank you for looking at our prints and thanks for the
comments. But, I still think my print rules.........Nathan

        Thank you for looking at our work and writing the great
comments. I can't wait to hear from you again and to hear
what your students are working on. I bet they are having
fun drawing and painting with a teacher like you.........Reham

        Thank you for your wonderful comments about our work.
We have a great teacher and that's how we do so good.
Thank you again..........Regina

        Thank you for thinking we did a good job.
I really appreciate your comments.............

        Thank you for all your complements. What I really learned
during this project was to never put your hand in front of the
blade or you will cut your finger..........Evan

        A real big thank you from Mr. D you guys out there in cyber
space helped me bring closure to this very long project. I'm cutting
mats this weekend and plan to post your comments with the art.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com