Re: Re: art/arthritis/methotoxate

---------

From: Sally & Mike Engle (salnmike_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 15:13:17 PDT

I made rice bags and use them at night. The moist heat really helps and the
rice bags conform to the spot where you need the help. I've even taken them
to school and heated them up in the mocrowave there. Not a cure, but it
helps alleviate the discomfort. Good luck!
Sally^.^

. I have just in the last month started to have some difficulties with my
hands and have started taking Celebrex. It helps a little. I do not know
very much about arthritis yet. My question is does anyone have any
suggestions- on non medical things that can be done to help

---