Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: paper paste recipies

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 13:38:16 PDT excellent link!!! Thanks for sharing.
Carolyn Roberts
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark Alexander
  To: ArtsEdNet Talk
  Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 8:54 AM
  Subject: paper paste recipies

  I have never done paper paste. Noticing paper paste is a strand on ArtsEdNet again, I decided to do a little research. The following link has numerous recipies and tips. I hope someone else finds it useful.

  Do You Yahoo!?
  Yahoo! Tax Center - online filing with TurboTax --- You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: To unsubscribe send a blank email to