RE: art auction

---------

From: Alix Peshette (apeshette_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 13:06:31 PDT

Hi,
I too have done paper beads with the kids. I also purchase inexpensive colorful beads to act as 'filler' beads. We strung ours on 20lb. test fishing line (monofillament). It is stiff enough to use without needles; great for little kids.

Alix E. Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School
Davis, CA

"It's a serious mistake if you allow any computer to realize that you are in a hurry."