Re: Requested info for Gelato

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 08:09:32 PDT

FW: Requested info for GelatoI took this list, typed it up in different colors (wanted to do different fonts too, but the list is WAY to long!!!!), and printed it. I then matted it on colored paper and laminated it. When I hung it up - and it is really long - my high school students were awed that there were so many occupations! :-) Telling them that 30% of all available jobs are art related doesn't have the punch of a really long list!
~Michal

  Hi Gelato,

     Is this what you want? I saved it, too!

             Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus